Friday, October 18, 2013

heres the new

This summer my family was introduced to the fab world of Youth Hockey and let me just say I LOVE it!  My sister Nikki has 2 boys who play in Ft. Myers, FL and while watching my little ones this summer she mentioned that she would be billeting two boys for 8-10 months so that they could participate in the junior league with hopes of getting college scholarship offers. I thought wow that's pretty interesting these boys are going to really be working hard and I thought to myself that would be something I would love for my kids to see.  SO we got involved and got two boys of our own :) The boys, Doug from Sweden and Vasili from right here in Florida are two of the kindest, sweetest, and hard working boys I have ever known.  My children love them and they have integrated into our family very well.  It has easily been one of the more rewarding things we've done, I swear they are like my own kids which makes watching them get smashed into walls during games VERY hard!  If you saw me at the rink you'd never know they were not mine im there like every other hockey mom screaming and cheering them on and  I.  Love.  Every.  Minute!!    You can check out the team by visiting:  Florida Eels Jr Hockey

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of the Moher and Woman you have become. Never as I watched you grow from my Pooh Bear to Mrs. Wright did i imagine what you would become. Your choices are good and you have such a good heart...pretty too. I love you Daddy

    ReplyDelete